**Please note that this position is for 5 weeks only**
Duties and Responsibilities
· Prepares finished container plant shipments ensuring the WWNC quality Standards are met:
· Helps maintain all shipping facilities and equipment in a clean, safe and well-organized condition
· Fosters a positive, professional, constructive, ethical, and respectful work environment
· Performs as-needed work for other departments such as weeding, pruning, consolidation, and other general labor during the off-season
· Other related duties as assigned
Skills and Abilities:
High degree of dependability, reliability, and punctuality. Develops excellent plant identification skills and knowledge of plant quality standards. Understands and follows company policies, procedures and guidelines. Possesses a positive, cooperative, and open-minded work ethic
· Must be energetic and be able to work long shifts with very little sitting.
· Must be able to work in a standing position for 80% of a daily shift.
· Must be able to up to lift 50lbs.
· Must be able to perform tasks with arms raised above shoulder level.
· Must be able to perform tasks on low ladders.
· Must be able to work in uncomfortable temperatures.
Your application was submitted successfully.